Erez Law is currently investigating Centaurus Financial, Inc. financial advisor Cindy Facin (CRD# 1015592) regarding inappropriate and unsuitable investment recommendations. Facin has been registered with Centaurus Financial, Inc. in Lexington, South Carolina since 2015.
Facin has been the subject of six customer complaints between 2016 and 2018, according to his CRD report:
- September 2018. “Customers allege their investments were inappropriate and unsuitable based on their investment objectives.” The customer is seeking $150,000 in damages and the case is currently pending.
- September 2018. “The customer allege that their investments were unsuitable based on their investment objectives.” The customer is seeking $18,000 in damages and the case is currently pending.
- August 2018. “Clients allege that the investments in their account(s) had less liquidity than they originally instructed the Registered Representative they desired, resulting in a loss of principal upon sale.” The customer is seeking $175,000 in damages and the case is currently pending.
- June 2018. “Client alleges that the investments presented and executed by the Registered Representative were not suitable.” The customer is seeking $5,000 in damages and the case is currently pending.
- May 2018. “The Claimants, beneficiaries of a deceased client’s account, allege that the Registered Representative recommended the client unsuitable investments, which later resulted in partial loss of value upon liquidation attempt.” The customer is seeking $100,000 in damages and the case is currently pending.
- December 2016. “Claimants state that they were sold unsuitable investments from 2010 through 2016.” The customer is seeking $164,000 in damages and the case is currently pending.
Pursuant to FINRA Rules, member firms are responsible for supervising a broker’s activities during the time the broker is registered with the firm. Therefore, Centaurus Financial, Inc. may be liable for investment or other losses suffered by Facin’s customers.
Erez Law represents investors in the United States for claims against brokers and brokerage firms for wrongdoing. If and have experienced investment losses, please call us at 888-840-1571 or complete our contact form for a free consultation. Erez Law is a nationally recognized law firm representing individuals, trusts, corporations and institutions in claims against brokerage firms, banks and insurance companies on a contingency fee basis.
"*" indicates required fields