Mr. Apotheker is a partner at Erez Law and concentrates his practice on securities litigation and arbitration. Mr. Apotheker graduated from the University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, in 2004, and from Florida Atlantic University in 2000. Since 2004, Mr. Apotheker has worked closely with Mr. Erez on over 1,000 securities cases and is an integral part of Erez Law.
Mr. Apotheker is an experienced trial lawyer and has tried several cases successfully to award or verdict as lead counsel. Mr. Apotheker has successfully argued complex motions and has negotiated dozens of settlements for his clients. He has also served as second chair in numerous final hearings and trials and is instrumental to Erez Law’s trial successes.
Mr. Apotheker obtained a $950,000 verdict in a securities fraud case in 2009 against a Broker-dealer in a FINRA arbitration. Mr. Apotheker has also been successful in obtaining punitive damages for his clients, which is extremely rare and difficult to obtain.
Mr. Apotheker is admitted to the Florida Bar and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 2004
- Florida Atlantic University, 2000
- Florida, Member Since: 2005
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Florida, Member Since: 2006
- Martindale Hubbel AV Rated
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Wasserburger v. Citigroup Global Markets, Inc. d/b/a Smith Barney
- Phi Alpha Theta